Facebook Marketing is considered as one of the best ways to advertise your product to all and get a better reach and brand awareness. It is also said to be one of the cost-effective ways of advertising your product online. Facebook Ads allow you to be much more targeted and hence delivers the product to the right audience.
There are about 2 billion active users on Facebook who use Facebook daily to some extent. And this number makes it a very big market for all the brands to have their presence on Facebook when they are investing in online marketing.
So if you haven’t given it a thought yet, I think you should definitely go for it. And if done in the right way it will surely help your business to grow better in a very short span of time.
This article will help you to understand it better and will also answer all the Question arising in your mind. Here we go-
Facebook Ads- Facebook ads allow advertisers to advertise their product or services using different targeting option like Age, Gender, Location, Interest, Connections, Relationship status, language, etc. This allows the advertiser to be more specific and hence showcase their product to the potential buyers.
We have clearly understood Facebook Ads, now let us dig in how does it works?
Facebook has a lot of options and hence it gives the choice to the marketer to promote in the wide range of option available.
- An advertiser can promote their page.
- A post on their page.
- A particular upcoming event.
- Your website.
- Instagram hack.
Also before creating a Facebook Ad, you are given to choose the goal that you want to achieve through the promotion that are Brand Awareness, Reach, App Installation, Post Engagements, Sales, Store Visit, Website Conversions, etc.
These options enable the advertisers to be specific and hence helps to achieve the required business goals.
Once you have chosen your goal and applied the required filters like demographics and interest, the advertiser has to select the budget and you will then bid on each click or thousand impressions that your Ad will receive.
Advantages of using Facebook Ads.
- The most important advantage of Facebook Ads is that it reaches just the potential audience.
- It is the most targeted form of Advertising.
- One can advertise according to their own budget.
- Facebook has a larger number of audience of nearly all age group.
- It has faster and easier reach as compared to others.
- It is the best way for start-up companies to increase their brand awareness.
- Any advertising done on Facebook can be measured and analyzed.
- It helps to drive-in online as well as offline sales.
- A constant presence on Facebook and reaching out to others can increase customer’s loyalty and brand recall value.
- It is more effective than the organic Facebook promotion (as Facebook doesn’t promote organic pages or post)
These were only some advantages of Facebook Ads as there is no limit to it if done in the right way using the right approach.
Amazed by the amazing features provided by Facebook then it’s not the end as Facebook also allows you and has a certain feature to make a particular advert for your Facebook Ads. It allows you to choose among the five various types of formats for creating adverts. They are-
- Carousel Ads- includes two or more scrollable image.
- Canvas- It is used to tell a story using images and videos.
- Single Video
- Single Image
Once you select the format, write content that makes it appealing for the user to click on the Ads and then you are required to choose the place you want to run your Ads which is called Ad placement. For example Newsfeed, right column or also Instagram.
And now after you have worked on all the required field to make it perfect, it’s ready to be launched.
With this now we know the importance and the reason to run Facebook Ads. So now it’s your turn to put all the things in your mind into work and thus run a successful Facebook Ad that crashes your Goal and does the best to your expectations.